Neopost is a global leader in mailing solutions and a major player in digital communications and shipping services. Founded in 1924, Neopost-brand solutions enable businesses to expertly send and receive digital documents, physical mail and packages. More importantly, Neopost solutions help our customers connect better and more efficiently with their customers.
At Neopost, we respect individuals for their talent and contribution to the company and we embrace a diverse and inclusive workforce. Neopost welcomes employees with bright ideas and creative solutions. We understand that our employees are the basis for all of the company’s success.
Click HERE to learn more about Neopost USA or visit our website at www.neopostusa.com to learn how Neopost is shaping the future of business communications.
The mission of the team is to empower small and medium business with SaaS and mobile-first mail and parcel solutions.
The Senior Product Manager will report directly to the VP of Business Development – Innovation.
As Senior Product Manager, you will interface on a daily basis with the development team (software engineers, designers) and act as the voice of the customer to ensure product roadmap matches customers/users pain points.
Main Responsibilities in 3 areas:
- Product strategy
- Develops an innovative/forward looking vision and strategic recommendation to translate global environment knowledge into business opportunities/models.
- Develop a deep understanding of the enterprise productivity and document life cycle.
- Create a living roadmap.
- Identifies key potential partners and manages partner relationships.
- Define the pricing models.
- Design the marketing mix.
- Be ANALYTICAL in product approach.
- Product Owner
- Identifies, evaluates (with R&D, business stakeholders) and implements changes to the roadmap to ensure consistency with technology and features evolutions, market changes, customer requirements and financial results at every step of the projects.
- Drive Backlog, write User Stories, communicate with R&D, prioritize backlog according to business value.
- Be LEAN and highly flexible applying fast feedback loop (learn, build, test).
- Voice of the customer
- Be able to produce insights from customer data analysis (Usability, UX researches, KPIs).
- Deep understanding and empathy of the users (customer journeys, user flows design).
- Be the advocate of the product/service both internally and externally.
- Promotes the products/solutions internally (to sales, executives, pre-sales) and externally (press, industry analysts, customers).
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in technical and/or UX design.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Experience working on productivity and/or photo printing app/e-commerce is a plus.
- Previous experience as a UX designer and/or Engineering background is highly appreciated.
- Experience in delivering Cloud, mobile apps and sites in a B2B and white label is a plus
- BE OPEN MINDED, love to work in cross culture and diverse teams (designers, software developers, sales, marketing), work hard and play hard mindset.
- Have growth mindset, quick learner and DOER.
- Be able to influence stakeholders.
- Autonomous, entrepreneurial and result driven person.
- Analytical and problem solving.
- Fluent in another European language is a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Inbound Marketing know-how.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in technology (IT, Computer Science), Dual IT/Business degree is a plus but not required.
Neopost USA’s 4 Core Values
Neopost USA actively seeks candidates who:
- Focus on Customers
- Foster Teamwork
- Promote Innovation
- Drive to Succeed
What Neopost USA Offers You:
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plans –Company Match Offered
- Life & Disability Insurance –Company Sponsored
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
- Career & Leadership Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Veteran Programs
- Company Sponsored Diversity Groups
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.