At June Gaming, our mission is to make games that people play for years. We have built real-time multiplayer games like MaskGun, Puzzle Clash, Ninja Fun Race, Tower Conquest and Road Riot which have over 150 million downloads.
Now we are building something new called SuperGaming, a super app of casual games, which we are looking to scale to 100M users in 2 years. It’s a new paradigm for casual gaming and building it will require a lot of creativity, first principles thinking and iterating rapidly with user feedback and data.
We are looking for a product manager to join the product team and be a part of building this right from the early days. You will be building the SuperGaming platform, the party games on the app and also explore different ideas with prototypes. It will be a really fun and exciting journey, we promise ?
– Work with the founders to define product strategy
– Work with the engineering and design teams to build the SuperGaming platform
– Write detailed product specs covering different flows and use cases
– Work with game designers and artists to build the party games in SuperGaming (the casual games are built by a different team)
– Monitor and improve metrics for both the platform and individual games
– Set up tools for push notifications, tracking links etc
– Have in-depth conversations with users, both in person and on calls, to get feedback on the product working with our user research team
Experience and skills required
– 2-3 years of product management experience with mobile consumer products (mobile gaming experience is a plus)
– Experience of taking one product from early stages to scale
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to take feedback with an open and unbiased mind
– Experience of working on a product with a significant user-facing component (not just something on the back end)
– An eye for detail