At June Gaming, our mission is to make games that people play for years. We have built real-time multiplayer games like MaskGun, Puzzle Clash, Ninja Fun Race, Tower Conquest and Road Riot which have over 150 million downloads.
Now we are building something new called SuperGaming, a super app of games, which we are looking to scale to 100M users in 2 years. It’s a new paradigm for casual gaming and building it will require a lot of creativity, first principles thinking and iterating rapidly with user feedback and data.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer to join the product team and be a part of building this right from the early days. You will be designing the SuperGaming platform, social games and also exploring a wide range of ideas with different prototypes. It will be a really fun and exciting journey, we promise 🙂
– Design the SuperGaming platform and social games. We are in gaming, so while getting the UX right is important, it also has to come out in a great-looking UI.
– Regularly talk to users to get feedback on both early stage prototypes and live designs along with the user research team
– Look at data along with product team to understand how well the product is working and iterate on it
– Explore a wide range of ideas with prototypes in various forms
– Work closely with both internal and external designers
Experience and skills required:
– 2+ years of UI/UX experience
– Experience of having designed at least one product from scratch
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to take feedback with an open and unbiased mind