- Data – defining and tracking product metrics/KPIs
- Performance – Analysing the performance of machine learning-based improvements and optimisations and helping the Research team improve our AI capability
- Market Analysis – discovery to capture the client’s needs
- Prototyping – working with designers and engineers to provide product requirements for proposed features
- User Testing – making use of usability testing to ensure our product offers the best user experience and meets client needs
- Planning releases and feeding into the Go-to-market plans
- Agile – augmenting, refining and prioritising backlogs and verifying sprint deliverables
- Communication – with stakeholders, including sales and marketing as well as other senior leads to develop and maintain our product roadmap
- Collaboration – working with other Product Managers and our Tech function to improve internal processes
We’re building the new identity standard for the internet.
Whether you want to open a bank account or hire a car, our lives are moving online. That means millions of everyday interactions now happen digitally—without ever meeting anyone face-to-face. Increasingly, our identities are becoming the new currency which we use to access online services. But with half the world being unbanked, and identity fraud on the rise, that’s becoming more and more difficult. So our mission is to create an open world, where identity is the key to access.
We use machine learning to assess whether a user’s government-issued ID is genuine or fraudulent, and then compare it against their facial biometrics. As a global leader in computer vision, our AI learns to identity fraud as it evolves over time. Our goal is to apply cutting-edge research to build powerful, simple products that drive inclusion and safety online—without compromising on user privacy.
That’s how we give companies like Revolut, Zipcar and Bitstamp the assurance they need to onboard users remotely and securely across 195 countries… and we’re just getting started!
Founded in 2012, we’re a diverse, global team of 250 technologists spread across 6 countries. We’ve also received over $100m in funding from world-class technology investors including Salesforce and Microsoft.
What we’re hoping to see highlighted on your CV and application:
- An established Product Manager with several major cycles (multi-quarter) of defining a product, deploying it and managing it operationally
- Excellent analytical ability (to support machine learning product development)
- Able to ask the right questions, and listen carefully to the relevant answers
- Creative problem solver with a holistic mindset – connecting the dots, systematic in structuring them and detailed-oriented in specifying them
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to define product requirements
- Action-oriented and able to motivate teams and colleagues towards achieving goals
- Experience in a startup or scaleup
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning experience
- Technology background/expertise/education (not necessarily software)
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido!
We’re committed to making Onfido a fantastic place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- A meaningful equity allocation
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension with The People’s Pension (employer contribution 4% of base salary)
- A fully stocked kitchen with unlimited breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit every day
- Bupa Health Cash Plan (Level 2)
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working
- Payroll Giving
- Volunteer days – 2 days paid time off per year, in addition to holiday allowance, to volunteer
- Subsidised gym or sports, therapy, home cleaning or childcare up to £50 per month
- Office massages from Urban
- Nutrition advice
- Free weekly yoga classes
- Regular 5-a-side football matches
- Dedicated learning opportunities including language classes (currently Spanish, French and English), an unlimited budget for software and books, a training budget for conferences and regular lunch and learns
- Quarterly team socials and a budget for cross-team coffees and lunches
- Open and transparent culture—we come together on a weekly basis for a global forum (OnFriday) where we share updates and strategic plans, and engage with each other informally over food and drink.
The interview process will involve:
- Simple profile matching from us – assessing your application against the role
- A two-way conversation where we both can find out a bit more about each other
- Do at home task where you give a bit of an insight into how you approach problem-solving
- On-site two-way technical and cultural conversations with the team
This process should take around two to three weeks, depending on diaries.
Once complete and provided we make you an offer, we will ask you to undertake a background check prior to joining Onfido. We consider this necessary in order to protect Onfido, our clients, and the personal data that we process.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Onfido. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.