We are now seeking a dedicated Web Product Manager who will work closely with our web developers and focus on the continued improvement and optimisation of our main site, Hidemyass.com, as well as having full responsibility for the web product roadmap.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the team delivers a successful project and that represents the voice of the stakeholders, strategically prioritising requirements and be in a position to answer questions and deliver direction when needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
You will be a web junkie who loves the excitement of working with high volumes of traffic and data and obsessed with user experience optimization, conversion and design. However, your absurd attention to detail will not prevent you from seeing the wider picture and commercial realities.
You will be a natural communicator, able to get your point across clearly and concisely whether in a meeting room or down the pub. You will be able to translate your creative ideas into technical requirements and explain their commercial benefits. Although you will work closely with a web team lead, you will have close contact with the whole web development team and you will understand how to get things done in a small company environment. You will of course have demonstrable experience in a similar role, within a digital business, so you will be able to hit the ground running. You understand and practice lean methodology, and will have demonstrable project management experience.
You will focus all your energy, expertise and creativity into improving conversion of our visitors from around the globe into subscribers of our paid VPN Pro service. The positive effects of your changes will be verified by data from A/B tests, which you love analysing. You will work closely with the marketing team to ensure that efforts to drive traffic to our site have a positive ROI, and any experience and creativity you can bring to our channel marketing efforts will be an added bonus.
This role would be ideal for someone with user conversion expertise gained in a mid-market consumer facing high traffic web business, or with experience of growth hacking/UX in a start-up.
Ideally you should have:
• Business analysis skills
• Demonstrated experience executing projects using Agile (preferably with Scrum and/or Kanban)
• Exposure to continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated testing
• Experience in technical project management, including producing and consuming APIs, building Microservices, Payment Processing etc.
Added bonus if you have Scrum Product Owner Certification, but it’s not required
On a daily basis you will:
• Maintain a clear roadmap for all web related products
• Gather and document requirements from a range of stakeholders internally and externally
• Raise business cases to justfy short, medium and long term projects for your product roadmap
• Communicate project progress to the senior management and other stakeholders
• Administration of the product – ensure that effective processes are in place to ensure that the product is efficient and usable
• Guide and assist in defining the transformation plan/ roadmap
• Support the organisation in moving forward on our agile transformation through measured experiments, creation and maintenance of feedback loops and good, old-fashioned impediment busting.