Product Manager (iPortal)
London Waterloo, UK
At iProov, we are on a mission to change the way people authenticate themselves online. With our patented technology, using face biometrics, businesses can trust the digital user and the users can be assured their transactions are secure. We have experienced tremendous success globally with Financial and Government Services. To keep pace with market demands, we are expanding our team in Central London.
This industry is rapidly expanding, with significant growth forecast, and iProov is right at the centre of this expansion, creating opportunities for individual growth and development. Technical product manager is a key role in the next phase of our growth. The right candidate will be a proactive team player with a growth-mindset.
- As a key member of the product team, you will work with engineers, research scientists, designers and marketing to launch cutting-edge features.
- You will develop and execute the product strategy for iProov’s customer engagement portal. You will unify all aspects of the customer and partner’s journey with iProov into a single experience aimed at improving onboarding, integration, billing, reporting and support to our customers.
- You will define & deliver the portal roadmap that will maintain our market leadership and advance our market presence.
- Use data and judgement to craft our strategy and define clear roadmaps
- Partner with strong technical teams to translate customer needs into workable technology solutions
- Develop designs and prototypes to a high standard with engineers
- Deliver on our roadmap by prioritizing for maximum impact
Anticipate delivery risks, and manage multiple complex trade-offs
- Rigorously execute on experiments and measure outcomes
Build relationships and make transparent decisions with diverse teams
- If you have a passion for knocking down complexity and building best-in-class experiences for your users, you will enjoy this role!
- Strong experience of technical product management and it’s processes – preferred experience in delivering cloud based SaaS products
- Degree in engineering or equivalent. MBA is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to create and deliver clear, concise presentations
- Willing to tackle new challenges as part of a team or independently
- Highly motivated, demonstrable initiative and accountability within a dynamic work environment
- Think creatively and solve complex problems in a fast-moving environment
- Show strong judgement: you will have experience of making sound decisions based on both, data and intuition
- See the big picture whilst handling the details
- Communicate quickly and effectively with different teams
Build relationships and trust with others by being transparent
- Embrace challenges, persist, and learn through support and feedback
- Inspire others with your ideas and challenge the status quo
- Experience in leading multiple complex projects
- Understanding of product development lifecycle in an agile environment
- Experience with machine learning, streaming data, API product management, segmentation