Motorway is reinventing how cars are bought and sold online. Our mission is to bring the car industry into the future through ground-breaking products and best in class technology.
What you’ll do:
Working closely with our CPO and Lead Product Manager you’ll plan and launch major new features and products for Motorway. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup in the early stages, build amazing products and disrupt an entire industry.
You will be:
- Developing a deep understanding of the problems we need to solve through data analysis, user research, and frequent interaction with customers and internal teams.
- Working alongside designers and developers to define innovative solutions to those problems. Being the advocate for customers and users.
- Creating, managing and communicating a product roadmap for your area of ownership. Ruthlessly prioritising the features and tasks on that roadmap.
- Taking complete ownership of product delivery; nurturing features from conception through to deployment and beyond, whilst regularly keeping stakeholders informed and updated.
- Working closely with third parties such as commercial partners, remote developers and service providers to enable smooth and seamless relationships.
- Managing feedback and feature requests from customers and internal stakeholders.
- Championing the product and being responsible for communicating product launches both internally and externally.
What we’re looking for
- 💻Demonstrable commercial experience in a product management role, working on web or software products.
- 🤸Experience with Agile software development practices and running Agile teams.
- 📈An ability to create business growth and change, demonstrated by examples of products or features that have had a measurable impact on the business or organisation you have worked in.
- ❤️A customer-centric attitude. You strive to create amazing customer experiences even in the face of technical or operational challenges.
- 🔬An exceptional eye for detail and a precise, accurate and organised approach to your work.
- ⚙️Sound knowledge of web technologies and web development practices.
- 🎨Strong visual and product taste, resulting in products that have the wow factor and spot-on UX.
- 💬A first-class communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 🤹Comfortable collaborating with all areas of the business, including sales, marketing, content and data teams.
- 😀A friendly, positive personality who thrives on working collaboratively.
- 🚀Ambition to develop and be the best at what you do.
- Experience working with remote or off-shore team members is highly beneficial.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and equity package
- The chance to join a rapidly growing, early stage startup, that cares first and foremost about its people
- Work on products that have a real impact and will change an industry.
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly
- Flexible working, with the option to work from home or remotely some of the time
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave that increases with tenure
- Regular social events
- A fun and relaxed working environment in a newly renovated office in central London.