ActiveStandards seeks an experienced Product Owner to ensure ActiveStandards retains its position as market leader in the world of Digital Governance.
At the heart of the company, the Product Owner will bring together input from our Marketing, Sales and Development teams to define and lead the delivery of exceptional products.
Responsibilities to include:
• Build business case for new growth initiatives, supported by strong analytics and customer research.
• Define products by translating market requirements into features, functionality, user experience and release criteria.
• Liaise with customers and potential customers as well as internal stakeholders from marketing, sales, client services and operations to continually refine our understanding of customer requirements.
• Define the ActiveStandards platform roadmap as well as optimisation plan (A/B, MVT testing) across our product set by identifying and prioritising gaps in product functionality.
• Ownership of engagement-related KPI targets (e.g. CTR, usage data etc.) and volume/quality of content
• Manage user acceptance testing and customer feedback process for all product initiatives.
• Contribute to the go-to-market strategy, positioning, and marketing plan for new features and launches
• Provide leadership to the dev team, communicating the value to the business of what’s being built
• Defining and communicating requirements at every stage of the product lifecycle.
• Ensuring stakeholders across the company are aware of project milestones, launch plan and product status.
You will have strong skills and experience in:
• Product ownership or product management of digital products
• Day-to-day product development within an AGILE environment, ideally you will hold an Agile Product Owner qualification
• Producing clear product plans and roadmaps in line with the product strategy
• Translating business needs and opportunities into clearly defined functional specifications
• Application of business analysis models
• Stakeholder management
You will be:
• Innovative and creative, using data to drive ideas and decisions
• Technically competent and commercial in approach
• An excellent communicator; externally with stakeholders in our enterprise clients and internally with all areas of the business, your inspirational presentation skills will be vital.
• Highly organised, results-focused and resourceful, this is a role with autonomy and accountability.
Please note we are only able to respond to those candidates who are invited for interview and as it’s holiday season at the moment, this might take longer than usual.