Product Manager – AdTech
The Advertising & Marketing Technology team here at Springer Nature are seeking a Product Manager to lead innovation across Springer Nature’s range of digital advertising products.
You will work with internal stakeholders from across the business to deliver new digital advertising products and maintain current products, whilst growing revenue and creating a great user experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Capture and translate user and stakeholder needs into deliverables, operating with a commercial mind-set.
- Alongside the Head of Advertising Technology develop and communicate product visions and strategies, and manage the product backlog and roadmap for your advertising products.
- Develop a consistent, optimised advertising offering across the range of Springer Nature research-focussed websites
Own the DMP (Data Management Platform) product, including audience segmentation for advertising and personalisation.
- Use data (engagement and revenue) to analyse the performance of your products and identify improvements.
Manage integrations between your products and other marketing, sales, production and finance systems.
- Be responsible for recording, prioritising and solving any adtech issues either directly or through IT colleagues across the business and via external agencies.
- Create training materials and deliver training to users.
Work closely with the sales and marketing senior leadership team, providing recommendations on how to maximise current and potential revenue through developments in our adtech setup.
The Skills/Knowledge required for this role include:
- Excellent knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem – platforms, ad formats, business models, alongside proven credentials in building commercially successful, innovative digital advertising products
- Product management skillset: Managing and prioritising a roadmap and backlog, prioritisation between competing items, working with teams to deliver projects
- Must have a strong commercial outlook, and knowledge of monetisation strategies for content
- Ability to create convincing business cases to help visualize business benefits.