Head of Product
£ up to £75,000
Private healthcare, 25 days holiday, plus an extra day off on your birthday, death in service, on site gym, free fruit and other refreshments, company socials, and flexibility in your working week.
We are Oneserve.
We are an award winning, bright, young, software company delivering service management software. We predominantly work in the social housing and utilities sectors, helping them operate more efficiently whilst delivering a compliant and exceptional service.
Field service management is changing, and technology is driving that change, so we are therefore expanding our product and development team to further progress our product strategy during what will be a very exciting period of development.
You will join a passionate team that cares about the finished deliverable to the customer, and focuses on quality, automation and continuous delivery. In turn, this ensures we operate at scale, exceed user expectations and perform reliably.
About the Role
As the Head of Product within an agile organisation, you play a critical role in shaping the future vision and direction of our ‘next generation’ field service management solution.
You will be part of a highly skilled team, driving change not just in our organisation, but across the field service management industry as a whole. In order to join us during this exciting time you will need to facilitate the delivery of exceptional product delivery, through your wealth of experience.
You will be expected to collaborate across our business, acting as the nucleus to the delivery of our product strategy, with the customers needs at the heart of everything you do. You will work closely with our Exec and Department Heads to lead our Product function and evangelise about our product and strategy to our
Partners, new and existing.
To succeed in the role of Head of Product you need to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
● A commercial and entrepreneurial flair that allows you to contextualise trends and flux in market /
competitor activity, whilst taking customer requirements into consideration to understand commercially viable opportunities and propositions.
● Demonstrable ability to become the key evangelist of the product and participate in discussions with clients, and other experts in the market.
● Ability to coach, mentor and lead a team of Product Managers and Owners to deliver innovative and exciting solutions, through your extensive previous experience.
● Set product vision and strategy through the product roadmap, and communicate effectively to all stakeholders.
● Strong ability to understand financial business plans, and commercial implications, and use to define pricing and competitive positioning for the product.
About Your Experience
Your experience will encompass the following aspects of product ownership:
● Experience of working as a Head of Product with a record of successful product launches or evolution of web applications or web-based services.
● Strong experience in developing product strategies for multiple sectors and markets.
● Broad exposure of working in an agile development environment.
● Capabilities in delivering story-boards and specification development with the ability to appropriately detail user stories, specifications and prototypes.
● Demonstrable experience in setting product vision and strategy, guiding and mentoring your team to deliver, and communicate efficiently with all stakeholders, internally and externally.
How to Apply: Please send your CV and covering letter (including salary expectations) the email address below.