We are looking for a dynamic and data-driven Senior Product Manager to join our Product team in Berlin. As Senior Product Manager you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on Urban Sports Club’s rapidly-growing member base across Europe. You will be able to further develop our product in key areas with limited time to appeal to a growing and ever-more demanding and competitive market. In this role, your passion, product management experience, and appetite for learning and continuous improvement will be key to your success. Join our team and help us continue to inspire people to lead an active and healthy life.
- Work with the Marketing department to maximize value from marketing spend
- Build an experience that encourages people to become USC members
- Manage conversion tracking and A/B testing
- Manage integration of new marketing channels and prioritize based on return of investment new marketing channels.
- Own product KPIs including those relating to member conversion and acquisition
- Work directly with our Software Engineers and UX Designers to design and develop features whose business impact can be clearly measured
- Develop and oversee product roadmaps
- Be responsible for features and products from inception to end of life
- Foster a data-driven and agile work environment, constantly testing new ideas and innovations and measuring their impact to maximize value for our members and partners
- Optimize our processes to help our developers work as effectively as possible
What you need to succeed
- 4+ years’ as a Product Manager working across the complete product life cycle
- Deep understanding of Product Management topics including CRM, optimizing conversion funnels, programmatic advertising, A/B testing, UX, user testing, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Proficient in user interviews, surveying, and testing high-definition mockups on users
- The ability to prioritize ideas to maximize impact
- Proven track record of excellent collaboration with software developers
- Excellent communication skills in English for a range of audiences from end-users to senior managers and company co-founders (Knowledge of German, French and Spanish is a plus!)
Our offer to you
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a fast-growing, innovative, and performance-driven company during the outset of its international market expansion
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- A flat hierarchy that embraces ownership and promotes creative freedom. Your voice will be heard.
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can’t always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- Lots of learning opportunities — we enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
- Many additional perks including: regular team events, foreign language classes, periodic home office, choice of computer/technology, dog-friendly workplace, fully-equipped kitchens with healthy snacks & beverages, employee referral bonuses, and more
- A free Urban Sports Club L Membership (and lots of colleagues to use it with!)
Urban Sports Club is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their sports preferences, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).