Alliants help some of the worlds most respected brands produce better customer experiences, create great products and increase their development & innovation agility. If you’re curious enough to work in multiple environments and organisations, and collaborative enough to engage with developers and executives alike, if you’re excited by fast-paces or rapidly changing environments, then we want to speak with you.
What a day could look like:
* Understanding how our customer’s strategy and competitive position can help shape their product plans
* Supporting product discovery with user interviews and market analysis.
* Develop a product vision and structuring a good product hypotheses.
* Coaching stakeholders in prioritisation, and communicating these to development teams.
* Define KPIs, run tests, analyse results and communicate the results.
* Working with UX designers to find new ways to express the product
* Advising on development team structure and composition.
* Training people on product management or agile delivery
The person we’re looking for
* Deep knowledge of product management, especially with mobile & web products.
* Excited about good user/customer experience.
* Experience working with agile teams – knows and can evangelise agile best practice.
* Interest in technology, digital, web or ecommerce.
* Commercial focus, including understanding of business metrics.
* Comfortable with A/B, MVT and other testing approaches.
* Desire to work on multiple projects across many locations / organisations in a year.
* Unafraid of sourcing and processing data to make better product decisions.
* Able to communicate and sell ideas clearly.
* A great generalist, with a specialty in one of the above.