Would you like to revolutionise the way people learn languages? Do you want to make learning language easy and fun? Are you able to drive our award-winning language learning courses and apps, used by more than 25 million people around the world, to reach new heights? Are you a team player who is not afraid to think differently and be creative? Are you someone who will push boundaries to ensure quality and value? Do you have a get-things-done attitude? Then continue reading…
The world’s largest community for language learning, busuu.com, is looking for a Lead UX Designer to join our Product Team, based in our Central London office. We have aggressive growth plans and are looking for a strong team player to come and help us build the best language learning solution.
With a strong background in Web and Mobile UX design, and passion for languages and education, you will have ideally worked in e-learning and will be excited to work for a start up where you will have an enormous impact.
Objective of the role:
To oversee the development of the user experience across mobile and web e- learning products. You will use your considerable experience in defining the user flows from registration through to advanced education within our language products. This role will allow you to use your UX expertise and experience in addition to your creativity to help our users achieve fluency faster and more efficiently.
- Drive the UX strategy across Web and Mobile as part of a collaborative and experienced product team.
- Create wireframes and page-architecture designs from concept following through to realisation.
- Create and optimise educational language learning flows working very closely with the experienced educators.
- Work closely with the UI designers to support the pixel perfect final design creation.
- Collaborate closely with the Tech team to deliver the perfect results.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BA in graphic design or equivalent.
- Several years of UX design and delivery experience for an eCommerce,
Social Network or e-learning website.
- Previous teaching experience, especially in an e-learning environment, is
- Experience in Intelligent learning or e-learning design, interface testing
and prototyping testing are also desirable.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Highly creative person.
- Ability to multitask and to work in a very dynamic environment.
- Portfolio is required.
- Passionate about languages.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
To find out more about our busuu team and product, please visit our website at www.busuu.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for application:
17th May 2013