Are you passionate about solving customer problems and creating innovative product solutions? Would you love the opportunity to play an integral part in shaping the future of a company with sights firmly set on international expansion? Did we hear a big YES? Great – keep reading!
We are on a mission to create the world’s most beautiful buying experience. By providing merchants with best in class technology and actionable insight, we ensure merchants create personalised relationships and delightful experiences for their customers.
Reporting directly to the Head of Product – Consumer & Merchant, your focus will be on the development and growth of the end to end merchant experience. You’ll own and deliver ground breaking experiences for Yoyo’s merchants, such as Nero, Paul, Planet Organic, forty plus universities and corporate locations.
We guarantee that you will never be bored in this challenging and fast paced role. From day one, you’ll be expected to hit the ground sprinting and deliver in areas such as …
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data to define opportunities and determine value, usability, feasibility and business viability.
Building products that our customers love:
- Know your customers, understand their challenges and work closely with super smart teams of Engineers, Designers, Client Success Managers, Data Scientists and Product Marketeers to deliver outstanding results.
- Manage product priorities based on a wide range of inputs, including customer needs, strategy and data.
- Use both qualitative and quantitative data and insight to define and measure success and drive product improvements.
Motivation and collaboration:
- Inspire the people around you to perform at their best.
- Collaborate across the organisation to continuously deliver a world class product offering.
- Stakeholder management including senior leadership teams, legal and compliance
As your career progresses, you can expect to take the lead in delivering best in class solutions for all merchants. Working on ground breaking technology, data insight and product experiences to ensure merchants of all sizes, across the globe, are benefiting from the Yoyo platform.
What we are looking for in our next teammate
- In-depth product development and delivery experience in a role such as Junior Product Manager, Associate Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner, Digital Product Manager, Product Manager, Senior Product Specialist or similar.
- Experience leading customer feedback/user testing sessions.
- Experience of conducting detailed analysis to make challenging prioritisation decisions.
- Experience of leading the go to market launch and/or development of a digital B2B product.
- Experience working in MarTech, Data, Retail Technology, Marketing, Loyalty or similar is desired.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong influencing skills – able to inspire and influence without direct authority.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence and self-awareness; able to empathise with key stakeholders.
- Curious and inquisitive with the desire to work out of your comfort zone and be comfortable taking considered risks.
- Proactive and always taking the initiative to continuously improve.
- Resilient and able to quickly learn from mistakes.
- Strong problem solving with good analytical skills.
- Decisive with the ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changes in direction as the company scales.
- Ability to work at pace and enjoy it!
This opportunity truly has the potential to be career defining. Join us and work with exceptional minds on an awesome product that is revolutionising customer experiences and merchant-consumer relationships.