Memorado is the leading mobile gym for the brain. We strive to significantly improve people’s quality of life through gamified brain training based on neuroscience. Our goal is to help 100 million people around the world unlock their true potential.
Based in Berlin, we have attracted $5M in funding from some of the best investors across Europe. In just 15 months we are already serving 5 million members in 25 languages across 229 countries.
Now we are searching for a Head of Product to add to our all-star team and build out an exceptional mobile product loved by our members. This is a career-defining opportunity to grow a company to hundreds of millions of users and reinvent the health and education industry.
– Define the product strategy to build a world-class product on mobile, tablet and wearables
– Define the product and feature roadmap
– Collaborate with the product development teams (iOS and Android) consisting of 2 product managers, 2 designers, 5 Android developers and 5 iOS developers
– Institute a culture of continuous iteration and improvement based on analytics and user feedback
– You have extensive knowledge of Ux and mobile products
– You balance analytical insight and creative inspiration
– You are passionate about great product design and understand the psychology behind it
– You use market and user research to create industry defining products loved by millions
– You can recruit and mentor top talent whilst not being afraid to work hands-on yourself
– You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind, excited about growing a company from the ground up
– You ideally have a solid understanding of game loops and features to increase virality, retention and monetization
Please contact Marius Luther (CEO, founder) at email@example.com.
We are on a strong growth path and this is a rare opportunity to play a pivotal role at a high potential company. We are building our team carefully, so positive attitude and team fit is as important to us as hard skills. We have created a supportive culture for exceptional people and that means all the benefits you would expect from other leading tech companies including a significant equity share in Memorado. Based in Berlin we are nearly as international as our users (14 out of 20 team members) and no German is required.