Closing date for applications: 28th October 2019
At Zava we’re on a mission to build accessible, dependable healthcare at a fraction of today’s cost. Every day we treat thousands of people across Europe who feel let down by the ‘old’ way of doing healthcare – phone calls, paper, bureaucracy, waiting and worrying.
We’re building an easy to access web and app-based service that provides fast, trustworthy and effective diagnosis, treatment and doctor’s advice. And we’ve treated 3 million people so far!
But this is just the beginning: we’re looking for a Product Manager to help build and lead a new team who will be end-to-end responsible for developing our Partnerships product. There are exciting initiatives covering online/offline experiences, native apps and new medical services that we can’t put in a job description but are fertile ground for innovation and impact for anyone taking this role.
- At its heart your responsibility will be to solve patient problems in a way that works for the business
- We don’t do “traditional” roadmaps here. Instead, you’ll work with the team and leadership to set Objectives and Key Results and figure out the best way of achieving those with your team
- All teams are co-located in London and have a UX/UI designer, engineers and QA as well as access to UX Research support, a Data Analyst and subject matter experts.
- You’ll collaborate deeply with your core and wider team to make sure we build the right thing, and build the thing right
- Although we believe strongly in the power of self-organising agile teams, you’ll be a natural leader in a team of developers and UX professionals.
- You’ll foster a deep understanding of the company, our product, industry, customers, data and technology to enable you to make well-informed decisions.
- You’ll combine quantitative ( ‘what’) and qualitative ( ‘why’) data to understand how our products – and any experiments you run – are performing.
- You’ll be rigorously hypothesis-led, acknowledging what you don’t know and designing experiments to help the team learn fast!
- As a result in a short space of time you can expect your, and your team’s, work to make a difference to millions of patients across the world.
As we are a fast growing startup with big plans to extend and adapt our platform, accountabilities may change over time. Changes will be made after consultation with the job holder.
We’re open to lots of different Product Management backgrounds with experience of working as a Product Manager in an Agile environment with a co-located cross-functional team doing rapid discovery and delivery concurrently.
Core agile Product Management skills are important. A solid understanding of data, emotional intelligence and grit are essential. For this role in particular, experience working on a wide variety of product topics and strong stakeholder management skills are particularly helpful.
We’re open to a range of backgrounds so if you feel you are a great fit for some of this, but not everything, we’d still love to hear from you.
- Care is our fundamental motivation. We’re an organisation full of smart people who care about patients, about each other and about doing a great job.
- We are growing fast, following 7 years of growth and £20million of funding last year we are looking to change the way everyone accesses healthcare.
- We provide genuine working flexibility, we want people to be the best they can and will provide the structure to enable you to do this.
- We respect you and your commitment to being here. Zava is an inclusive working environment that is warm and inspiring.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- 25 days Leave and extra day for your Birthday
- Flexible working culture
- £500 training budget for us on a conference of courses of your choice
- Simply Health Cover