Condé Nast is seeking an empathetic, collaborative, and proven product-management professional to drive improvements to the efficiency, accessibility, and global reach of the content workflow and production tools used by our editorial teams. This person will partner closely with editorial, engineering, and design to develop, maintain, and execute the digital strategy and product roadmap for Copilot, Conde Nast’s proprietary content management system.
– Collaborate with Editorial, Engineering, User Research, Design, and Partnerships to translate organizational objectives into tactical projects and functional requirements.
– Establish quarterly objectives and track performance against key results that map to the platform’s overall goals.
– Serve as the communications hub for multidisciplinary teams that juggle multiple concurrent projects. Ringmaster.
– Create and manage all product and project documentation, including initial and additional information gathering
– Partner with UX and design to conduct needs assessments, competitive research, user research, and user testing
– Communicate strategy, project status, conflicts, and resource needs to management
– Consistently represent the editorial user in all discussions with colleagues from engineering, design, and business development
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
– 3-5 years experience working with engineering and design teams using agile software development
– Must be a proven relationship builder with strong verbal and written abilities who can diplomatically and effectively work across departments as well as with external partners
– Self-driven, motivated, and ability to drive objectives forward and see projects and initiatives through to completion
*Candidates can be based out of our New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, or LA Conde Nast offices, or may work remotely from anywhere within the major US time zones (Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific).