Cloudbeds is a travel industry startup that works to make the world a more welcoming place. We make advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals and groups. Our software manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are distributed across more than 30 countries and speak more than 20 languages.
How do we do it? We operate on a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We are looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
As a Product Manager at Cloudbeds, you will work cross-functionally as a leading member of a growing product team to create, strategize, and communicate your product roadmap, ensuring full alignment across the organization. You will likewise be responsible for guiding and supporting the engineering team through discovery, development, testing, shipping, and iterating on products that deliver value to our customers. You must have a passion for creating and developing an incredible product that leads Cloudbeds and our customers forward.
Location: Europe (Remote)
What You Will Do
- Develop an incredible product that delights customers
- Craft a meaningful product roadmap and evangelize your product vision with stakeholders across the company
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, sales, and customers to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data, and convert it into actionable insights
- Create strong KPIs to closely measure success of each initiative
- Contribute as the Product Owner of a cross-functional scrum team responsible for managing the product backlog, defining, documenting, and communicating objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to build prototypes of the product. Validate the features being delivered are solving their intended business objectives
- Manage the entire product life cycle from ideation to planning, execution, and validation
- Regularly communicate progress on initiatives to stakeholders, technology partners, and internal teams
You’ll Succeed With
- 5+ years of proven experience delivering great products
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, preferably within a Scrum team
- A natural talent for mediating competing interests and finding creative solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with changing needs and limited resources
- Experience managing consumer and/or software products from inception to launch
- Ability to be a team player, who can collaborate with engineers, designers, and other teams
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- A deep understanding and empathy for users
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bonus Points For
- Hospitality Experience
- MBA or another relevant graduate-level degree
- Certification in Product Ownership through either Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org
- Strong cross-cultural communication skills
- Proficiency in Spanish, Portuguese, and/ or Russian verbal and written skills
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules, an open vacation policy and the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. To make it easy for our team to travel we offer 2 corporate apartment accommodations near our offices in San Diego and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
At Cloudbeds we are dedicated to your personal and professional development. You will have access to over 10,000 courses within LinkedIn Learning when you join our team for your unique individual growth! If you have the skills and passion, we will support you and give you the opportunity to thrive in your career. We look forward to hearing from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Inc. Best Places to Work (2017 & 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies (2018)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018 & 2019)
- Start-Ups to Watch in 2018 | Forbes