Atrium is reinventing the way legal services are delivered by combining modern technology and operational efficiency to deliver fast, transparent, and price predictable services to high-growth companies. Atrium aims to disrupt the $158B corporate legal services market. We’re based in San Francisco and have $75.5M in funding from top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, Greylock, First Round Capital, and more.
Atrium’s platform promotes collaboration between clients and their attorney to seamlessly manage corporate records, draft key documents, and track projects in one place, resulting in a vastly superior experience that enables our clients to focus on growing their business. Atrium has helped ~400 companies with everything from corporate governance and drafting commercial contracts to raising over $1B in venture capital. We are a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, operations and legal experts building products and tools that are changing the future of the legal industry.
As Head of Product at Atrium, you’ll be a strategic leader in the Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) organization. You’ll take the lead on translating Atrium’s vision and strategy into an actionable plan that can be executed on over a multi-year period and build a world-class product organization. With a client-first mindset, you’ll understand the needs of Atrium’s unique, two-sided user base that spans legal practitioners and fast-growing companies, helping both sides leverage legal services in new ways.
What will you be doing?
- Product Vision and Strategy: Thrive on working in an environment where vision and strategy exists, but still has plenty of room to be shaped. Influence and help crystalize the vision and strategy and establish a tangible, multi-year path towards it.
- Tactical Execution: Set frequent, near-term milestone releases, drive the company towards them, and measure their impact.
- Team Building: Build an exceptional Product organization, then inspire the members of the team to do their best work.
- Go-to-Market: Partner with go-to-market and legal teams to ensure the product strategy enables them to achieve goals that are in line with the demands of the business as a whole.
- Culture: Level up all aspects of Atrium’s culture, including company-wide, Executive Team, EPD organization, and Product Team. Tight chemistry with the Executive Team, EPD leadership, Legal leadership, and Operations leadership is essential.
- 7+ years of experience in product leadership roles at a complex, product-centric SaaS or services company
- Deep understanding of technology, including an ability to collaborate with engineering leaders and steer roadmaps for highly complex, data and workflow-centric products
- Experience working with product design teams, with a track record of leveraging design to create user experiences that are significantly better than anything on the market and shipping features iteratively
- Experience working directly with cross-functional leadership and executive teams to collaboratively drive product direction
- First principles thinking, resulting in an ability to challenge conventional wisdom and re-think all aspects of your role on a regular basis
- Extremely high standards, attention to detail, and a drive for continuous improvement, while also being able to ship product fast and iteratively
- Highly analytical, data-driven thinking that leads the company and product organization to focus on outcomes that inflect the trajectory of Atrium
- High EQ and an ability to influence and inspire people across the entire company
What you’ll get from Atrium?
- The rare opportunity to be an early leader at one of the hottest SF startups with $65M in new funding. We’re not just another legal tech company disrupting a traditional industry, we’re transforming how legal services are provided!
- Top-tier mentorship from experienced founders, including Justin Kan (Twitch founder)
- A cross-functional, collaborative and growth-oriented environment where your input is highly valued
- Competitive compensation with equity, top-tier health and commuter benefits, 401k, pet insurance, and paid vacation and sick time-off; plus sweet perks like catered lunch daily, cell phone reimbursement, professional development stipend, etc.
- San Francisco office across from 4th & King CalTrain with large private patio and views of downtown.