We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated well over 100 million conversations world-wide for companies like Shopify, Telus, AirAsia, and Coinbase in over 30 languages– and we’re just getting started.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. It’s the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our growth.
Ada is having a moment. We’ve found strong product market fit and the opportunity to completely reinvent customer service is at our feet. We have an ambitious vision for what we think the far future will look like and now it’s time to run. To pull this off, we’ve built a team of curious, autonomous, deeply caring product teams that define how we’ll achieve our vision. Our definition of product management has evolved radically in the last year and now we’re ready for someone special to be our Director of Product Management and enable our product managers to do their best work yet.
- You have experience working as a Product Manager for 5 years building successful products
- You have experience leading others while guiding them to progress in their skills and career
- You feel a sense of pride, satisfaction, and gratitude when you’ve been a part of helping others grow and improve
- You’re ready to have a significant strategic impact on the vision for Ada’s product
- You are energized by working cross-functionally with engineers, designers, sales, marketing and leadership
- You are deeply analytical and systematic in your work
- You know how to share the impact of great product management with the world
- You can argue your point of view with conviction, rationality, data and kindness
- You have a strong desire to build meaningful relationships, especially with customers
- You understand the principles of great user experience
- You speak Enterprise and B2B, but see the opportunity to make Enterprise software so much better than the mean
- You can recognize talent and know when to nurture it in others
Manage Product Managers of all skill levels and career development, growing the level of talent at Ada.
Build out an understandable, motivating, clear set of tools that encourage self evaluation and transparent performance management for all of product management
- Own product tooling, process, principles and our shared library of resources
- Own our end-to-end hiring process, ensuring we have the right talent for the right tasks
- Coach and mentor our product talent, fostering a culture of collaboration and growth
Ada is a rapidly growing company located at King and Portland in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners, First Mark Capital and Version One.
We provide our employees with tier-1 compensation and benefits. Every employee at Ada is a meaningful owner. Equity is a differentiator for us.
Our work is rooted in craft, kindness, curiosity, authenticity, and agility. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, personal growth, and community investment.Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.