Are you passionate about working on mobile products? Have you ever wished enterprise apps were as natural to use as consumer ones? Does enabling people and organizations to do more with their iOS and Android devices excite you? Come be a part of the Enterprise team for Microsoft Edge Mobile (iOS and Android) and the Microsoft Launcher (Android).
We are on a mission to transform mobile browsing and Android home screen experiences for work. Our promise to customers is simple – we keep busy professionals productive, while also ensuring that corporate data is protected at all time. We do this by bringing together thoughtful UX design, powerful productivity services with Microsoft 365, and trusted security capabilities. Our solutions also adapt to each organization’s unique needs through comprehensive manageability.
We are a small, agile team, which lets us explore, iterate and deliver value to customers quickly in a fast-moving environment. Our culture is open, respectful and empowering. There are ample opportunities to present new ideas and work directly with executives and customers to collect feedback.
- Own and drive the overall product strategy, priorities and roadmap for Microsoft Edge iOS/Android for Enterprise.
- Perform early research to understand and define market opportunities.
- Collaborate on envisioning scenarios, value proposition and drive dependencies with internal and external partner teams.
- Engage with customers and internal preview users and triage, prioritize, and address customer feedback from organizations and knowledge workers.
- Regularly present new product plans, demos, competitive reviews, and more to the leadership team.
- Work closely with designers and user researchers to create and test concepts.
- Work closely with engineers to efficiently drive execution on product development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of program management or product management experience delivering end-user facing products and services.
- Ability to wear many hats, learn quickly and collaborative leadership skills to lead a change in direction when needed.
- Innate curiosity and ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing startup environment. Self-starters and innovators with a positive, collaborative can-do attitude are very welcome.
- Strong affinity and experience in user-centered design, UX design and customer empathy is required. Previous experience in building experiences on mobile is a plus.
- Good project management, leadership, dependency management and cross-group collaboration skills with a track record of managing complex projects with many partners.
- Good written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically.
- Knowledge of the Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) capabilities on iOS and Android management is strongly preferred but not required.