We’re currently looking for a Product Lead to join our talented Creative Products Team.
As our business develops, we are looking for a Product Lead to help lead our thinking across all our mobile-first platforms and digital products, shaping our clients’ digital roadmap and delivering multi-channel content experiences across a range of native app and web technologies, using both agile and waterfall technologies.
- Take ownership of key client accounts, driving client service excellence to inspire and provide a strategic approach to how we service our clients.
- Mentor and manage more junior Product team members, Product Managers and Execs.
- Take a lead in pitching for, and winning New Business, working alongside our New Business team to grow accounts in your own Portfolio and beyond.
- Work closely with our Head of Product Management as a key part of the Product team taking a focal role in defining and evolving our clients’ products, as well as the services we offer as an agency.
- Own your Team’s Portfolio P&L and take accountability for growing revenues across your Portfolio.
- Have a track record winning, managing and growing digital portfolios.
- Understand digital, new technology, UX and innovation.
- Can provide application strategy and thought leadership to clients and the business.
- Can define strategic business opportunities and areas for service offering growth.
- Have superb client, strategic and account management skills.
- Can understand user experience principles and can contribute to solve design challenges.
- Possess dynamic, leadership and team management skills.
- Possess excellent client facing skills – day to day management, contractual negotiations, running client meetings and pitching for new business.
- Have developed strong senior level relationships with Senior Product Owners and budget owners.
- Can recommend suitable services and technologies to suit clients’ research, design, testing and development requirements.
- Can run customer usability testing workshops with real customers
- Are experienced in forecasting and reporting revenues to senior management across existing and new client opportunities.
- Can work alongside the Delivery Managers to ensure profitable project delivery.
- Can undertake the role of Product Owner in agile development projects; defining scope, developing user stories and prioritizing backlogs.
- Know how to communicate technical information to clients in a clear and easy to understand language.
- Have experience managing team members within a client services environment.
- Have delivered successful campaigns and projects across multi channel technologies.
- Can demonstrate excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Show flawless attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work across multiple accounts.
- Have a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Be qualified in SCRUM and lean agile methodologies
What’s it like to work at Karmarama:
We believe in ‘Good Works’. It is the ethos upon which the company was founded, and stays at the heart of everything we do. It’s a simple belief; if we do good, good will come to us.
We have always been a values and people led organisation. And would describe ourselves as a group of interesting, interested, smart, motivated and collaborative characters who care (about it all: each other, clients and of course the work). It’s by no accident that we choose our Employee of the Month and Team of the Month based on our 4 C’s: Care, Collaboration, Candour and Character.
But we don’t just talk the talk; As number 8 in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for in 2019, we are extremely proud of our working culture here at Karmarama; its unique, and we’re famous for it.
We are proud to have created a working environment in which our people can thrive. Learning and Development, Wellbeing, and Inclusion & Diversity are all taken very seriously, but we’re still growing, still learning, and still need YOU to help us continue to do so.
Perks and Benefits:
On top of all the standard benefits you would expect (Private medical, Pension, Gym membership – Gym Box or Mob45, Season ticket loan, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare vouchers, 25 days holiday and a bonus Birthday half day holiday, plus more) we offer some pretty unique and exciting initiatives:
· Being Family Friendly – we want to be inclusive of people who have families or side hustles, so we’re open to flexible working arrangements.
· Wellbeing Week – Run twice a year, our Wellbeing Weeks offer our people wellbeing initiatives from Ask a Physio, Introduction to Hypnotherapy and Introduction to Mindfulness talks to Flu Jabs, Art Classes and Financial Advice workshops.
· Calmarama – In house mindfulness coaching available to all.
· Pridearama – Our LBGTQ+ network who are helping challenge the status quo when it comes to Inclusion & Diversity in the advertising industry.
· KarmaKind – We have a team who organise and run charity events for our Charity of the Year (this year its North London Cares).
· Tea @ 4 – Every Tuesday and Thursday our Operations team lays on Tea @ 4. A nice cuppa, slice of cake and a mingle in our Canteen? What’s not to love!
· On site chef – Chef Jason cooks for us 4 days a week. The meals are subsidised to help you save a bit of cash too.
· Karma Sound Sessions – We host gigs for up and coming artists who come in to perform showcases for us. Stripped back and intimate, there’s a high chance these will become “I was there when…” moments.
· Academy K – Monthly talks to keep everyone informed and up-to-date with all that’s happening in the industry and beyond. Previously we’ve swatted up with the likes of Spotify and Google.
A few final details:
Location: our central London office at 20 Farringdon Road
Salary package: Competitive
Closing date for the applications: 1st November 2019