We, the Digital Assistant team, are looking for a full-time Growth & Marketing Manager (f/m/x) at Mercedes-Benz.io, a subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz. We are looking for you to join our dedicated and experienced team and work on a premium car ownership experience, with a worldwide product.
We aim to develop a global blueprint for a consumer-facing Maintenance & Service App showing the current status of the user’s vehicle as well as instant information, to help our customers, wherever they might be.
As part of the Digital Assistant team, you will be working at the intersection-point of Marketing, Data, Analytics, Design, Product Management and our Business teams.
Growth & Marketing at Digital Assistant is instrumental in driving our success and is involved in all aspects of its strategy and decision making. We employ state of the art tactics and methodologies to grow digital products.
In this role, you will
- Lead the ideation and execution of initiatives that drive growth, collaborating with the entire team
- Align with Product Management to set KPI targets for each step of the pirate funnel, and use data-driven tactics to steer marketing campaign towards these goals.
- Think and execute in the Pirate Metrics Framework (AARRR): Drive and own user acquisition on all channels, with ambitious goals and clear strategies on how to achieve them, while collaborating with content and design teams
Design and execute activation, engagement, and retention efforts using mobile CRM tools and marketing automation systems (emails, push notifications, etc.)
- Lead marketing efforts, use creative growth hacking strategies to grow our customer base and app usage
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data, in partnership with business intelligence to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products, identify growth opportunities and execute on projects to drive growth and engagement
- Lead the CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) efforts, through prioritization and alignment with the team, optimize the conversion at each stage of the marketing and product funnel
- Lead SEO and ASO efforts to maximize organic growth
Ideally, you possess the following skills
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in building a powerful marketing machine for apps and initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance (proactive, self-organized)
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of state-of-the-art marketing tech stack, including but not limited to:Ad platforms like Adwords, Facebook, Apple search ads
Analytics and Marketing attribution tools like Google, Adobe Analytics, Adjust
- Mobile CRM, email marketing and Push notification tools like Appboy/braze, Leanplum, etc.
- Well-versed with growth hacking and marketing tactics, with a keen sense of design and content
- SEO and ASO experience
- Experience in working with small startups and big corporations alike
- A passion for user-focused product development
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, and leveraging data to make business decisions (KPI-driven)
There will be big smiles, if
- you have experience in growing mobile app-based consumer products or services
- you have worked in an agile product development environment
- you are a creative personality with tons of ideas, who loves experimenting with various organic and paid channels
- du dich auf Deutsch gut und sicher verständigen kannst
This is a full-time (40h) permanent position, based in our office here in Berlin. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language. (Non-native German speakers, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to practice your German if you want)
We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products. We actively encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We don’t want, and won’t tolerate, harassment, bullying, or discrimination at work.