Do you want to watch from the side lines as the financial services industry is transformed? Or do you want to grasp a once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes it happen?
About the role
This role sits within our Product Guild and you will work in a truly collaborative, cross-functional team to deliver against complex objectives. We are looking for a game-changing Product Manager to help us build the components and deliverables needed to establish the new organisation and get this thing done!
You will guide one of our agile teams to deliver brilliant products. You will achieve this by productising sprints, taking your team on a journey and providing a clear outcome for all. Working with the Head of Product and with other Product Managers, you will always have an eye on the viability and scalability of our Products and adapt your thinking to make sure we can meet our commercial outcomes.
You will act as the crucial link between the team and our Management team providing purpose, clarity and strategic context to the sprints maximising the ability to develop market leading Products. The scope of this is very broad and includes regulation, compliance, legal, tech, and much more so you’ll need to get across all these areas quickly to ensure the delivery team understands all items in the backlog.
You will be an analytical thinker who is able to look at tasks and understand the most efficient way to achieve the desired outcome. You will be vigilantly outcomes-focussed and fully agile in your approach to working. You will have an insatiable desire to learn, adept at picking up new challenges and giving it a go. You will want to deliver as much as learn and you will understand how important the power of the team is.
To be successful you will need demonstrate:
- experience of performing a Product Manager role in an agile fast growing scaleup
- knowledge and/or experience in blockchain, financial services back-office processes, systems and products
- understanding an as-is solution architecture (business/technical), and created solutions that adhere to, or build on, those foundations
- experience of collaborative tools such as Jira and Confluence, and strong Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills
- experience of working in an innovative, disruptive, rapidly mobilising and evolving business / teams
- willingness and ability to roll your sleeves up and help wherever possible
- experience in participating in collaborative team ceremonies such as sprint planning, refinement, estimating, stand-ups and retrospectives
- experience of being a fact based, analytical and data driven thinker – applying scientific and engineering techniques to drive improvement
- excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
To be successful you will need to be able to:
- learn, empower and deliver from and for your team mates
understand and collaboratively contribute to delivering the organisations’ business strategy, outcomes and success criteria
- understand, support and adopt the organisations’ ‘Commercial Agility’ methodology
- contribute to the success of each team sprint though shared ownership and delivery of component stories and tasks
- adopt continuous improvement mindset, retrospect with the team to identify and action improvements to throughput and quality
- focus on quality and rapid ability to change, keeping the As-Is architecture current so that it remains an accurate picture of current state
- collaborate and communicate effectively throughout solution creation, ensuring that interrelated deliverables effective and coordinated
- focus on learning and development including empowering both Guild and team members to learn and take ownership of their own capabilities across legal, business, technical or compliance content.
Free coffee, great kitchen, healthy food!
Central London office location, with flexible working and possibility to work remotely
Dynamic, modern culture and working environment
Monthly Friday company meeting with pizza and beers
“Show and Tell” sessions – knowledge sharing across teams
Company sponsored learning opportunities
Once in a generation opportunity to shape a dynamic blockchain start-up on the cutting edge of fin-tech
How will we use the information about you?
We will use your personal information to process your application, to enable us to assess your suitability for a role and for other legitimate business purposes such as improving our sites and talent management practices. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not use or share your information for marketing purposes.
We will take appropriate security measures to safeguard your information in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you would like further information about how your information may be processed by us, please contact us at email@example.com.