Oak Intranet is a cloud-based, social intranet designed for the employee experience. Our in house solution is used by over 100,000 employees worldwide with clients such as Aldi, Five Guys, Suzuki, Moss Bros, Paperchase – to name a few. We’re people-passionate, employee-centric and love what we do.
This role offers a real opportunity as the first Product Management role within the company. Reporting to the CEO , you will also have responsibility for our UX/UI designers.
You’ll need to be hands-on, action-oriented and able to deliver real value to the business.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
What you’ll do…
- Work with the CEO and Engineering leads to create the overall product strategy for Oak to translate into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Own data analysis, with actionable insights that will shape the product development
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create top quality user stories, manage product backlog & lead sprint planning and scoping sessions
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for Oak
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and drive product launches
- A true product evangelist to build awareness and understanding