We’re looking for an ace Product Manager to join us. You’ll play a key role in helping shape the digital revolution happening in education across the world. You will report to the Head of Product, work closely with other product managers and join a brilliant and growing multidisciplinary product team of product managers, developers, designers, user researchers and data scientists.
To find out more about how we do Product Management at FutureLearn, read our blog post about it https://about.futurelearn.com/blog/what-does-product-management-look-like-at-futurelearn/.
About the role
The Product Manager’s responsibilities:
– Help shape the product vision by engaging with all areas of the business, our partners, educators and learners
– Work with the Head of Product and the product team to bring the product vision to life through day-to-day delivery
– Act as product owner within a small product team delivering a range of projects from discovery and understanding through to delivery and continued improvement
– Look after the product backlog for your product team and prioritise work
– Gather and share insights and learning from competitor analysis, user research and quantitative and qualitative data about learners behaviour
– Help ensure that FutureLearn provides the most effective online education through the delivery and improvement of product features
– Identify and implement commercial opportunities around the core FutureLearn offering
– Find opportunities to grow the number of FutureLearners and execute on the most promising ones
– Communicate goals, progress, opportunities and challenges to ensure a common understanding and productive and empowered team
– Work with the team to help evolve and improve our delivery process and methodology
You will have demonstrable experience of:
– Working on digital services in a product management capacity
– Developing consumer web products and/or educational services rapidly
– Directly working with developers, designers and user researchers
– Implementing revenue-generating products and features
– Day-to-day, hands-on product ownership of project teams
– Prioritisation of product features and producing product roadmaps
– Working collaboratively with cross-functional agile teams (eg Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
– Storytelling and communicating ideas, numbers and vision
In addition, you’ll have an interest in the future of education, you’ll thrive on encouraging collaboration between different teams and be excited about evolving the way product management at FutureLearn works.
We have a great range of benefits that we offer staff at FutureLearn. They currently include:
– Competitive salary
– 28 days holiday
– Flexible working environment/hours
– Pension (4% employer / employee contribution)
– Childcare tax vouchers / Season ticket loans / Bike to work scheme
– Subsidised Peyton & Byrne restaurant for breakfast and lunch at the British Library
– We value diversity at FutureLearn, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK.