We need an experienced and talented product manager to help us drive the vision and execution of Triptease’s product. This role demands a lot. We’re looking for people with supernatural powers.
We’ve already built a popular solution to a burning pain in the hotel industry. In the next 12 months we aim to add another 3-4 products to our suite and build an impregnable platform to dominate the industry for years to come.
Do you get excited about building and shipping beautiful products? Do you enjoy diving into details with your team and helping them succeed? Do you write great product specs and turn them into reality?
Then come work your magic at Triptease. Quite possibly the fastest growing Saas company of all time.
*the good kind, like the Witch of the North.
• Helping define product vision and strategy
• Defining features. Writing specs, user stories, creating wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists. Communicating functionality and incorporating feedback. Rinse and repeat.
• Prioritising your and your team’s work. Managing the daily workflow with a team of engineers and designers. Doing whatever your team needs to keep them moving.
• Create and maintain your team’s roadmap and milestones.
• Ensuring we regularly ship beautiful, delightful features at a timely pace.
• Coordinating product development with marketing, sales, customer success and other cross-functional stakeholders
• Working closely with our customers and consumers to understand their needs and how we can better serve them.
• Understanding industry trends and market opportunities
• 3+ years of product management experience and a proven history of shipping ideas from conception through to optimization.
• Experience working with agile teams – know and can evangelise agile best practice.
• Commercially minded – understand key business metrics and drivers.
• Data-driven – unafraid of sourcing and processing stats to make better product decisions.
• Able to communicate and sell ideas clearly – this role is cross-functional by definition
• Design/prototyping abilities – crazy about excellent user experience.
• Understanding of technology and preferably a familiarity with one or more programing languages. An understanding of hotel and travel tech would be a big bonus.
• Absurd levels of creativity.
• Raw intellectual horsepower.
• Able to work independently
• Never statisfied with the status quo; comes into work every day ready to transform the business.
We’re changing the way people book hotels online. And now is the ideal time to join this fast-growth, well funded, rocket-ship of a startup.
Triptease is doubling every month. We won “Travel Innovator of the Year” last month. We have a product that hoteliers love and we’re building more. Fast.
Within a year we’ll go from zero to 10,000 hotels, driving $1Bn in direct revenue for our partners. It’s going to be a great growth story so we can afford to be picky.
Triptease is backed by a renowned set of investors and advisors, including Notion Capital and Episode1 Ventures.
We’re based in London and growing quickly. If you’re interested email Alasdair@triptease.com