TravelNest is an Edinburgh based travel tech startup. We have created a platform that enables holiday let owners to set up, manage and optimise all of their marketing from one place.
Our Product teams are working across business critical goals, innovating across our self serve flow, optimisation processes, API integrations, financial booking and sustainability projects. Each Product Manager acts as a CEO of a mini startup within our team. We are a fast, cross functional group of engineers, designers and marketeers, all working together to hit our goals. We have an ambitious goal of winning the global market and we believe that our team can build a product our customers love and use, time and time again.
About the Role
The Product Manager will set the Product vision and road map and ensure the company builds a product that the user needs. You will make trade offs and prioritise between design, engineering and wider business concerns whilst representing the voice of the customer always.
- You will be responsible for what the product team builds
- You will run a full stack team
- You will analyse, prioritise and deliver what gets released to our customers
- You will own the end to end product delivery of your goal team
- You will identify market opportunities and together with your teams set the product vision
- You will understand customer needs and obsess over delighting them
- You will be responsible for KPI’s and hitting your goals
- You will ruthlessly prioritise pace of execution to deliver a product that surpasses our competition
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years experience and previous demonstrable record of achievement as a Product Manager/Owner or Technical Founder in a startup or successful technology business
- Deep Customer Knowledge in your domain- you obsess over their pains, desires and buying behaviour
- You are fluent in SQL and/or a scripting language such as Python and R
- Previous experience of managing cross functional teams of engineers and designers
- Deep knowledge of your market- competitors, trends, behaviours
- Expert communicator- you are credible and can easily influence and get buy in across multiple audiences
- A natural ability to prioritise and see the bigger picture
- You are a curious, problem solver who takes ownership and gets stuff done
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a great working environment and the opportunity to grow our product and business together.
We are only just getting started and believe there is a better way for our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.