What you can expect
– Understand the needs of your target customer group as well as internal stakeholders and use this knowledge to create practical features.
– Take charge of the conception and implementation of new products and features, while also continuing to improve our existing products.
– Integrate your prioritized needs into our agile development process in the form of user stories.
– Use all the data and information available to come up with and verify hypotheses while keeping an eye on the economic success of your products.
– Work closely with developers, UX designers, customer relations, and marketing managers.
What sets you apart
– You have experience as the product manager of digital products and services, ideally at an online marketplace.
– You enjoy working independently and are proactive about advancing projects.
– You understand that KPIs, data, and analyses form the basis of the (continued) development of your products.
– You are a team player and enjoy contributing to the success of products as part of an interdisciplinary team.
– You are well versed in digital services, technologies, and agile product development methodologies.
– You have very good spoken and written German and English skills. Further foreign language skills are preferred.
– Don’t know much about luxury watches? Don’t worry, we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Product Manager Seller Services in full-time, you’re able to actively shape our future success.