Do you want to work on a billion dollar per year SaaS product that is used by tens of millions of customers to design and make the world around us? Do you want to make an impact on the most important product in a corporation or industry? AutoCAD is a product used by Architects, Engineers and Designers to make the world around us. If you’ve ever driven a modern car, admired a towering skyscraper or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced something amazing that was made with Autodesk software. The great news is, we’re looking to hire a Senior Product Manager to the AutoCAD team here in San Francisco. Excited?
Our Product Managers have indominable curiosity and passion for scaling multi-platform innovation and driving successful outcomes for our customers across industries. We act as the critical connection between customer needs, business strategy, solution design, software development, and go-to-market execution. Our insight fuels creation of compelling strategies, elegant solutions, and inspired results for our customers.
While developing high level vision is an important part of our role, we also like to get our hands dirty. On a given day you may deliver a pitch to a senior executive, extract new meaning from analytics data, address a customer issue, or work through a challenging design question with your team. You’ll work with designers, engineers, and researchers to conduct user research, validate solutions and launch software products. We thrive on finding simple solutions to the toughest problems and take pride in getting the most important things done for our customers and our business.
We’re looking to add a creative, business-minded Senior Product Manager to our inclusive team that advocates and celebrates diversity. You would act as a key leader in refining and accelerating our product strategy to meet evolving customer needs. We’re especially interested in those with a strong passion for helping our large and varied customer base evolve to achieve greater outcomes with data and technology. The ideal candidate is an outcome-focused, curious, collaborative change agent with an unflinching entrepreneurial spirit. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat.
- Be a customer advocate who can weigh competing objectives and prioritize the most important initiatives.
- Break down complex problems to develop design elegant solutions with engineering, design, and research partners.
- Devise and execute tests, analyze data and conduct customer research to validate critical hypotheses and assumptions.
- Effectively represent the product internally and externally, sharing relevant insights, telling compelling stories, and actively listening to feedback.
- Frame and define clear objectives and metrics for identifying success to enable teammates to do their best work.
- Partner with other Product Managers on pragmatic investment strategies across the product line to support growth initiatives
- Partner with business strategy and marketing teams to maximize the effectiveness and relevance of our product positioning and differentiation from competitive offerings.
- 3+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role
- 3+ years of experience in technology, SaaS, consulting, eCommerce, architecture, engineering, or construction industries
- Background in Product Management, Business, Engineering, or Data Analytics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with a global team
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus with key stakeholders within an organization
- Ability to drive projects forward within a large organization with distributed teams across the world
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.