Who we are, what we do
SenSat builds digital simulations of the real world to solve complex problems. Our simulated reality platform, Mapp® allows companies operating in physical domains to visually interact with and understand their data.
These digital recreations allow computers to interact and ‘understand’ the real world, we apply 2D and 3D object recognition and classification techniques, using frameworks like TensorFlow.
Working at an early-stage startup isn’t for everyone, we are all expected to wear multiple hats. Nothing here “Isn’t my job”. SenSat is a home for passionate, driven people that aren’t afraid of uncertainty.
As people, we are honest, direct and accountable.
As our first Product Manager you will be responsible for defining the product strategy and roadmap for SenSat. You will build a deep understanding of our product and customers to navigate a path through the myriad options that lay before us. This is an opportunity to take a deeply technical and potentially transformative product to market.
What you’ll be doing
- Define SenSat’s product and go to market strategy, including pricing
- Work with customers to uncover pain points and use cases for our technology
- Explore opportunities in adjacent markets
- Work with our engineering leads and engineers to build our technical roadmap
What you’ll bring
- Experience taking a technical product to market, from conception.
- Experience translating long term, ambitious goals into tangible deliverables.
- Ability to communicate with engineers and CEO’s you can passionately articulate a complex and ambitious vision and differentiate it depending on your audience.
- Strong product management fundamentals
- Empathy for users and engineers alike.
What you’ll bring
We treat compensation as bespoke and collaborative and want to work with you to make sure you get a package that you are happy with.
- Competitive Salary
- 30 days holiday per year (not including bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- High-end laptop / MacBook
- £1500 per year personal training budget
- Unlimited drinks and snacks and if you are working late we will cover a Deliveroo order
- Happy hour Fridays
SenSat is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.