As an Agile Delivery Manager, you will facilitate the continuous delivery of value at Comic Relief. You will support cross-functional teams of product, data, design and engineering to ensure high-value outputs are consistently being delivered by the Digital & Innovation teams. You will be at the forefront of nurturing a culture of collaboration continuous improvement and learning throughout the organisation.
- Champion agile delivery methodology and help build understanding and capability across all teams.
- Facilitate cross-functional groups to plan and deliver projects – identifying which methodology best fits the needs and style of the team.
- Make sure projects are appropriately resourced with the skills and expertise to meet their needs.
- Coordinate multiple workstreams to ensure there is a clear pipeline of work to be delivered next.
- Identify and mitigate risk and blockers to successful delivery.
Manage, monitor and measure workflows to ensure value is delivered early and often.
- Protect the team, put people before process and make sure energy is channelled into value.
- Take a pragmatic approach to capability building, adapting to different business needs or styles.
Essential Education and Competencies:
- Experience of championing agile delivery practice within an organisation.
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and lean methodologies coupled with a deep understanding of the principles of agile and the processes behind effective product delivery.
- Skilled communicator – able to flex style between coach, adviser, manager and challenger.
- Collaborative worker – able to work closely with leadership and other teams.
- Effective relationship builder with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Keen interest in coaching – ability to engage, motivate and deliver change to create an iterative and evidence driven mindset.
- Curious and creative thinker – to create a learning organisation committed to continuous improvement and always striving to do things better.
- Resilient – with the ability to stay the course to embed an agile culture.
If you’d like to find out more about current technology work, please check out out technology blog.
We’re improving inclusion and diversity through anonymised hiring at Comic Relief.