Product Manager (Broker Platform)
Do you want to lead product development for one of the UK’s leading property finance platforms?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Product Manager to build the best possible experience for our investors and borrowers. You’ve got previous experience as a Product Manager and are going to bring Agile thinking and ways of working into our team. Build, test, iterate is your mindset in as short a cycle time as possible. You will be working with an Engineering team who release code to production every day and a Design team who lead discovery of key business challenges.
Once you arrive, your first few months with us will look like this:
Now: Meet the LendInvest team; understand our approach to product; read customer research; look at the data; speak with investors and borrowers; and get familiar with your backlog.
Next: From this, you’ll bring your ideas to the table based on collaboration with the wider development, design and business teams. You’ll be leading the team day to day, including writing stories and delivering meaningful change for customers. In practical terms this means leading stand ups, demos and retros, and getting feedback from every release we do.
Later: By now, you’re fully embedded in the team, actively leading and participating in product discovery. The strategic vision of the product will be clear and what we prioritise and deliver will be backed up with hypothesis and metrics.
What’s the team like
You’ll work closely with Product Design, Engineering Business stakeholders and be championing improvements to the customer experience.You’ll be joining a team of 5 Product Managers and 4 Product Designers as well as a sizeable engineering team based in the office and at remote locations.
You might be a good fit for this position if:
– You’re an experienced product manager. You’ve delivered multiple products and can talk through how you deliver features and the impact they made.
– You can lead change effectively. We’re a small company where collaboration is key and product managers need to be able to lead cross-functional teams to deliver great outcomes.
– You’re passionate about product. You’ve solved new and complex problems and see this as a positive challenge that’s part of any feature development.
– You like talking about numbers. You use data and are familiar with analytics tools such as GA, Optimizely or Segment.
– You’re excited about our product. You’re interested in financial services and have 1,000s of ideas of how it can be improved.