Salary range: £60k to £85k plus equity
Reporting to the Head of Product
London Office: 2nd Floor, Aldgate Tower, 2 Leman Street, London, E1 8FA
No. More. Paper. Receipts!
We’re building the world’s first API to tell you exactly what you’ve bought, not just how much you’ve spent.
See our Life at Flux video to learn more about working at Flux: https://vimeo.com/302887685
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager who can confidently define, validate and communicate product vision and strategy. As a Product Manager at Flux, you will have the opportunity to be the driver at all stages of the process from feature inception through to optimisation.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing
- Work collaboratively with the team to identify customer needs across receipts, loyalty and data.
- Develop a roadmap with team and stakeholders along with a coherent product backlog that supports it. Continuously maintain, prioritise and iterate on this backlog.
- Combine product creativity with thoughtful experimentation and iteration to find the ideas that resonate with users
- Lead prioritisation and effectively work with an engineering and design team to make the right trade-offs and deliver new experiences to our customers
- Track and monitor your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results to the Product team and wider Flux team
- You have 3+ years of product management experience, having managed at least one entire product development cycle from concept to launch
- You have demonstrated the ability to translate strong user empathy into something tangible that people love
- You’re familiar with iterative development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery
- You’re comfortable driving projects from start to finish, with a predictable cadence and involving multiple stakeholders from diverse disciplines
- You believe data is the most powerful tool for informed decision-making, and have experience running experiments and interpreting both quantitative and qualitative results
- You are skilled at quickly absorbing technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- You have a strong methodology and process that drives your product decisions
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and are naturally curious and collaborative
- You have a track record of product leadership. You can balance being confident and assertive whilst remaining humble and a good listener when working with others
Nice to have
- Experience working in a fast growing start up
- Experience working within the FinTech and/or Financial Services industry is a plus (but not a must)
- Experience running and facilitating qualitative user research studies
- Mentoring other PMs a plus
- Generous holiday allowance (28 days) – we encourage everyone to use their allowance!
- Join the Flux Club! £100/month spending money at Flux Retailers (EAT. pod, itsu, Pure, KFC)
- Company pension scheme
- Weekly team lunches
- Annual company trip
- Work from home Wednesday (after 3 months) and Fridays
- Central London location Aldgate East
- Unlimited artisan coffee
- Fresh fruits, nuts, beers and other snacks provided
- Latest Macbook Pro, screen and additional tech set-up required