We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team, and help lead the design, development and definition of core features of our Privacy SaaS platform. This is a multi-disciplinary role that focuses on the Product team’s mission of delivering a valuable service that customers love. A Product Manager needs to feel equally comfortable, working directly with clients, performing market research, working with developers on feature definition, or jumping in to help with customer support issues.
A successful candidate will have the ability to shepherd an idea into a powerful new capability by balancing market factors, client feedback, technical scope and user experience.
- Experience working with enterprise-level customers in both a customer support and success roles as well as a market researcher, or working with SaaS deployments in enterprise environments
- Prior experience in SaaS Product Management
Comfortable authoring and maintaining documentation
- Experience and acumen working with quantitative models, especially related to forecasting
- Comfortable working as well with senior members of the team as well as working at fine grain detail with implementers
- Familiarity with competitive analysis and benchmarking techniques
- Ability to keep releases on schedule
Bonus Point For:
- Enterprise SaaS product line experience
- Working in an Agile product development process
- Familiarity with value engineering or other quantitative prioritization models
WireWheel provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.