Shopventory exists to help businesses thrive by offering the analytics and optimization tools they need to make informed decisions. We’re a total business solution, from ordering and receiving to inventory controls, sales reporting and more.
As Shopventory’s Senior UX/UI Designer, you’ll take ownership of products that help merchants make sense of transactions worth billions of dollars each month — involved in the entire product development process, from early research and visioning to tweaking pixels up to launch.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are a designer passionate about user-centered design and usability, an innovative and creative problem solver, and a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-moving company. You pay equal attention to the detail of the pixels to create a visual experience and the philosophy and execution of interaction design.
You have these traits:
- You have superior oral and written communication skills – The ability to deliver ideas in a compelling but concise way is necessary.
- You have designed web apps and mobile apps that are live in production – You’ve taken design concepts from design all the way through completion.
- You have strong typography, layout, and visual design skills – Shopventory works with a broad customer base with many different requirements so it is important that you are able to integrate customer needs into your designs.
- You have experience doing customer research and usability testing – You will take the lead in learning customer needs through customer interviews and performing usability testing.
- You have a working knowledge of the ideation and creation of UI design deliverables – Sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes.
- You are proficient in common design tools – Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing your designs and challenges
Bonus points for:
- Experience at a startup
- Experience with eCommerce and payment systems Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Stock options
- 15 days Paid Time Off (PTO), moving to 20 days PTO