About the Job:
Health Fidelity is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building products to solve complex challenges in healthcare. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and launch products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Set the Product Vision – As product manager, you’ll paint a picture for what we’re building and why it’s important to the business. You must be the resident expert of your product line, customer needs, and the broader market landscape to identify opportunities for innovative solutions. You will develop and maintain a roadmap that helps to achieve the company’s vision, and you will help define the go-to-market strategy by providing key product and market insights.
Drive Towards Delivery – You will guide a product team that is tasked with helping grow our business, building new products and increasing the profitability of existing products. You will work with a development counterpart to define product requirements based on market problems and relentlessly prioritize to drive towards delivering on what’s needed for the business.
Lead, Collaborate, and Communicate – You will be the face of your product, providing cross-functional leadership and communication to enable the organization to deliver value to our customers. You are a team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across internal teams, customers, and partners. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering.
- Drive cross-functional teams from initial evaluation of ideas through the product development process to launch new solutions to the market
- Synthesize market inputs, company strategy, and evolving technical competencies into optimal solution requirements, roadmaps, and feature prioritization
- Collaborate closely with customers to gain a deep understanding of their needs, identify product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share and improve customer experience
- Guide and interface closely with engineering, design, and informatics to define scope, review and refine product enhancements, prioritize projects for release, and define new opportunities
- Enable marketing, sales, customer success, and operation (finance, legal, IT) to execute to committed timeframes and scope for successful product launch and adoption
- Define solution-specific implementation and support models to ensure high-quality customer experience and product adoption
- Set and continuously refresh product’s core value proposition and competitive positioning to enable creation of sales and marketing assets
- Lead the development of product pricing and packaging policies to maximize value realization
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience with new product launch: you should have owned the launch of a complex software product and be familiar with the entire product life cycle
- Healthcare experience, ideally in products that interface with physicians and/or clinical leadership
- Payor and Risk Adjustment experience preferred
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, clients, and partners
- Metrics-driven: strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information
- Analytics and reporting experience preferred
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users
- Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Must be willing to travel (up to 50%)