Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,200 leading marketing organizations in over 70 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 800+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset – your time – with us.
For our newly established Product Enablement team, we are looking for a Senior Product Enablement Program Manager.
The key role of a Senior Product Enablement Program Manager is to create comprehensive programs and resources empowering our commercial teams to have consistent, effective and engaging conversations with customers at each stage of the customer lifecycle. In this role, collaboratively with the Head of Product Enablement, you will be responsible for setting up and scaling and implementing a robust Product Enablement structure and strategy on a global level. You will act as a key partner to our R&D, marketing and commercial teams in ensuring smooth and up-to-date communication and technical knowledge transfer.
We are looking for a strategically-minded, proactive tech savvy individual who can intricately understand our product and market needs, and easily synthesize the two into comprehensive go to market enablement strategies.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement global Product Enablement strategies
- Translate technical product features into enticing and engaging sales communications
- Create and train on impactful customer-facing technical demos of value for clients and product-focused on-boarding materials for internal use
- Design, execute, and enhance Product focused enablement programs and resources for our global team (e.g. development of content, roll out, adoption, and knowledge transfer of best practices)
- Maintain and enhance a knowledge sharing systems, sales collateral and assets to ensure the access to up-to date information on product features and services in real time
- Manage the end to end execution and production of enablement events and training, on site and on demand across the organization – traveling required
- Assess product enablement needs and manage feedback loops by partnering with internal stakeholders across departments (R&D, Marketing and Field teams)
- Conduct routine and ad hoc analyses and reporting regarding enablement programs and initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in product enablement, IT product management, IT solutions consultancy, product implementation, technical pre-sales or similar
- IT educational background or equivalent experience
- Know-how of databases, APIs and/or web technologies
- Experience with mentoring, coaching or training, preferably in tech sales area
- Background in developing global marketing strategies
- Aptitude to translate complex technical concepts into concise, effective sales messages
- Capacity to connect and engage with your audience
- Exceptional communicational and presentational skills in English
- Knowledge of e-commerce technologies and SaaS preferred
- Flexibility and entrepreneurial state of mind
- Capability to build relationships and manage multiple stakeholders
- Passion for sharing your knowledge and motivating your colleagues
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join a continuously growing company with a global presence, commitment to innovation and a leading market position
- An inspiring and empowering company culture: working alongside talented, friendly and passionate people
- A modern office in central Berlin
- A well-designed onboarding plan: we set you up for success and support your career with on-going training and development
- Great benefits such as regular sports- and team events, employee bonus card, company pension scheme, permanent contract, regular health initiatives, 2 corporate volunteering days per annum etc.
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.