dotmailer is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the Product Management team, based in the East Croydon head office. This person will be an important member of the dotmailer Product Management team who will lead the go-to-market activities, messaging, integrated programs and seller enablement for Direct Sales and Partners for key products and market segments.
This role will require the analysis of product-oriented market opportunities, formulating plans that evaluate those market opportunities and then the creation of strategies that guide the subsequent marketing efforts.
Our ideal candidate will have a record of success in SaaS product environments, delivering measurable results. This team member should have the ability to work enthusiastically with the engineering and marketing teams and other colleagues outside of Product Management to achieve business objectives.
• Develop product marketing plans and activities for dotmailer’s products and market segments for EMEA, US and APAC regions
• Deliver product positioning and messaging that resonates with marketers, relating product capabilities in terms that marketers understand, care about, and are willing to pay for
• Lead the creation of top-quality content collateral for each stage of the buyer’s journey
• Drive sales enablement efforts for all regions, providing our Sales teams and partners with messaging, sales tools and customer stories to win against competition
• Become one of the key “story tellers” evangelising the dotmailer story at in-person and digital events as well as in key customer briefings
• Brief the Sales team and Partners on new product introductions and launch strategies
• Work closely with the Marketing team to help drive integrated programs for the different market segments
Experience & skills
• 3+ years of product marketing experience and demonstrated success in a B2B SaaS environment
• Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills – excellent “story telling” and presentation skills
• Experience in marketing, marketing automation, social marketing, email, SEO and marketing analytics
• Proven track record of developing and delivering compelling sales tools and content that has driven pipelines, higher win rates and revenue
• Highly skilled at critical decision-making; ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems; ability to develop and write a marketing plan and supporting value and positioning documents
• Strong ability to influence people at all levels and in various functions
• Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
• A fast learner able to quickly pick up new features added to our product and position these to Sales, Partners and customers
• You are passionate for and have a good understanding of new technology and digital marketing trends
• You are a great builder of solid working relationships with peers and leaders
• You work closely with other colleagues and bring people with you on the product journey
• You are creative, analytical and pragmatic you will be able to provide recommendations and make decisions on behalf of the customer and business.
• You are detail focus and can plan well; you will look ahead, raise issues, provide solutions, and hit deadlines.
• Very strong communicator that demonstrates strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation.