Tread is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our product engineering team. We are looking for self-driven individuals who want to help guide the direction of our product, who take pride in their work and are not afraid of getting their hands dirty with all parts of our product. Our solution is a modern tech stack and includes React, Go, Elixir and PostgreSQL.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
– Identify key opportunities and challenges to pursue, and contributing to the product roadmap and overall company strategy.
– Contributing to a culture of product excellence and speed to market, setting a high bar for fast iterations that deliver value to our customers and quality.
– Constantly collecting information and data from inside and outside sources to inform product direction.
– Communicating plans and objectives clearly to cross-functional teams to ensure quality collaboration on actionable items.
– Partner with our enterprise clients, support integration and data projects.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
– 3+ years of product management experience at a B2B SaaS company, ideally where you’ve been responsible for platform product management or at minimum technical components of the product.
– Experience working in agile and startup environment in close collaboration with engineering, data and design teams.
– Experience partnering with enterprise clients and IT departments, act as the point of contact on technical projects. Strong communication and relationship building skills are required.
– Working knowledge of software development standards and architecture approaches, such as OWASP, Clean Architecture, Reactive Applications, AWS Well Architected Framework, etc.
– Proactive and detail oriented.
NICE TO HAVE
– Bachelor’s degree in a STEM programs.
– Experience with hands on software development.
– Experience working with UX/UI designers.
– Working knowledge of compliance certifications, such as SOC II.