Tread is looking for a Product Designer to join our Product team. We are looking for a strong designer who loves solving problems and will apply their passion to creating solutions for dispatchers, subcontractors, operators and administrators.
This role will require you to build an understanding of the heavy equipment space to build products that allow all of our users to work together more efficiently.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of our user experience – from ideation to interaction design
- Strengthen and iterate on the look and feel of Tread products through our style guide and component library
- Create beautiful, well-thought-out designs
- Work with a team of highly skilled developers to bring your designs to life
What you’ll need
- Experience working both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced or start-up environment
- A strong desire to create solutions for our users
- Experience working on web-based and mobile products
- Proficiency in building and maintaining design systems
- Experience with understanding and solving complex business problems
- Proven success in user research and user testing, specifically for remote users
- A desire to work in a strong cross-functional team, including Client Success, Sales and Development
- Experience with design and collaboration tools such as Sketch, Invision, Github, etc.
- Experience in enterprise software
- UI animation experience
- Previous experience in construction
Please include a link to your portfolio in your application.