ExperiencePoint is a world leader in the market for innovation and change training. In recent years we’ve pioneered a learning-led approach to enterprise-wide culture change that is fueling our growth and revealing exciting new product opportunities.
We’re looking for a creative and driven Senior Product Designer to lead the development of solutions to key organizational challenges that will help clients drive imagination, generate unprecedented opportunities and build sustainable cultures of innovation. You’ll research challenges, gather input from stakeholders and solve complex problems through a combination of research, data, empathy and cross-team collaboration. You’ll also support the implementation of these integrative solutions.
If you’re excited to build products that will have a huge impact throughout the business, this could be your dream job. We’re growing fast and looking for you to join us on our mission!
Think you have what it takes? Here’s what you’ll need to deliver:
- Own new product design from discovery to implementation. You’ll lead brainstorming sessions and product research, define user journeys, design and test prototypes
- Develop, analyze and communicate product requirements based on input from stakeholders across the business as well as clients and users
- Integrate requirements into the product roadmap and project schedule and provide accurate timelines and status updates
- Translate vision, feedback and ideas into meaningful, creative and impactful experiences that will add value for our clients and enhance our unique value proposition
- Train internal and external audiences on new product offerings
- Responsible for developing, updating and reviewing assets that support the product offering
- Contribute to the prioritization of key business challenges and make recommendations on optimal allocation of your time
- Implement design best practices that create efficiencies
- Develop metrics, systems, and processes to measure the effectiveness of the experiences we’re delivering, and be able to identify opportunities for further optimization
- Prepare and share project related news as necessary in monthly company gatherings
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- 5+ years experience in product management, UX/UI design and/or user research in the web and software space
- Experience working across the project life cycle, within cross-functional teams and end users, and using lean/agile design practices
- You have in-depth knowledge of UX/UI principles and best practices, user-centered design, and design thinking
- Strong portfolio of design work on which you made a direct impact or that you created yourself
- Experience creating research programs and synthesizing research
- You have a strong sense of collaboration and are able to work across teams in order to effectively problem solve
- You have excellent communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and thrive in an agile team
- You have a strong sense of organization and accountability
- You show a willingness for flexibility, adaptability and ability to learn and grow – you believe continuous learning is crucial in an ever-changing industry!
What it’s like to work at ExperiencePoint:
- We teach present and future leaders about innovation and change and we practice what we preach. Learning by doing, authenticity, possibility, and continuous improvement are central to who we are and what we do. We strive for a highly transparent, open, and collaborative culture.
- You’ll work with an inspiring and diverse team who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients we serve.
- You’ll work in an environment that is both fast-paced and fun. Our beautiful open brick & beam office in the Entertainment hub of downtown Toronto is filled with great amenities and laughter.
- You’ll find a competitive salary, bonus structure, build your own wellness program, flexible working hours and company events.
- The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting time with lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Think you’re a good fit? We’d love to hear from you.
ExperiencePoint is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. If you require accommodation, please let us know.