Who we are
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the boutique fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 30 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We’re a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful. At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We’re looking for people that will do the same.
What we need
We are seeking an innovative Product Manager to join our cross-functional product team. They will lead and drive the delivery of our powerful software solutions to help fitness entrepreneurs succeed. We want someone who is excited and passionate about joining our journey. We want you to care deeply about understanding what our customers really need and be passionate about user experience
If you’re looking for an autonomous work environment where you can make a visible impact, and solve complex problems, then we are looking for you.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be collaborating on a wide range of activities:
- You’ll work closely with our leadership team to understand and help set company level objectives. We use OKRs (Objectives & Key Results), alongside product roadmapping processes to decide on and communicate intent
- You’ll be in charge of nurturing the product backlog and guiding on prioritisation decisions. This involves understanding the competitive landscape and evolving customer needs, as well as asking the right questions of the experts around you to make priority decisions
- You’ll measure the impact of releases and use that information to learn and inform future releases
- You’ll partner with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, sales, marketing and customer experience to deliver value to our customers
- You’ll do continuous product discovery by regularly talking to users and aligning around their needs
- You’ll prioritise ruthlessly whilst balancing competing priorities and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You’ll support product marketing in developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates Glofox’s products in the market, and collaborate on delivery to market
- You’ll be deeply focused on the user and consider anything we build based on the customer value it can deliver.
- As a result, you and your team’s work will help gym and fitness entrepreneurs succeed and make millions of people around the work fitter and healthier
What skills you’ll need
- You have experience in product management with a focus on software products and technologies – preferably B2B SaaS
- You are extremely customer-centric, commercial, entrepreneurial with an appreciation of user-experience
- You care about continuous improvement and want to iterate on our software delivery process to learn quicker
- You have experience and track record of building successful business products, using data, customer feedback and common sense
- You have a hands-on approach to product discovery, user research, storytelling and backlog prioritisation with the goal of learning about and delivering value to our customer
- You are able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- You love solving problems
- You have experience working and iterating in an agile way
What you’ll get:
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed startup in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Autonomy to make what you will; a team, a product or even just a way of doing things
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Taxsaver tickets and BikeToWork scheme (In Dublin)
- Free monthly Gym and fitness studio usage
- Any support you need to level up your skills – conferences, books, screencasts
Our interview process is built around understanding your experience and focus, your cultural fit with the business, and that we’re the right fit for you.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Our Dublin home is on South William Street and we embrace flexible, remote work with a distributed team across multiple countries