About Distilled SCH
Distilled SCH is the leader in online marketplaces in Ireland. Formed in 2015, Distilled SCH operates the three iconic Irish online brands – Daft.ie, DoneDeal.ie and Adverts.ie. Combined, these websites not only offer unrivalled reach, traffic and data but are also the number one property, motor and generalist advertising portals in the country.
What’s the opportunity?
We are now recruiting an experienced Senior Product Manager who will play a key role within the Daft Product team. As a senior product manager, you will be a central hub within Distilled SCH for a lot of critical information about our products, market, competitors, customers, prospects and key industry analysts. You will be reporting directly to the Product Team Manager, identifying opportunities and building cases for investment decisions.
What will I be doing?
- Gathering, analysing, sharing and closing the feedback look on all customer feedback
- Understanding the industry and market and analysing competitors
- Understanding the long-term vision and shaping strategy for some of Distilled SCH products
- Collaborating with the Commercial Director to identify initiatives and opportunities, building cases for investment decisions
- Facilitating the prioritisation of opportunities against the strategic goals
- Communicating clearly and concisely to stakeholders and operational teams to ensure that teams have the information that they need to bring products to the market
- Participating as one of the key stakeholders in solution finding/problem solving sessions
- Working with multiple development teams through the product development life cycle
- Co-ordinating all of the activities required to bring products to market
- Identifying, analysing and sharing your product KPI’s and results
- Sharing experience with and mentoring more junior members of the product team
What skills do I need?
- 6+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Great communication skills – both verbal and written
- Influencing: you feel comfortable in talking about “what” and “why” with the business and the “how” with delivery teams
- A highly collaborative way of working with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Prioritise on what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product
- Data-driven, utilising data to make good product decisions
- Be a team player
- Be goal focused and work towards results – influencing the critical key results
- A good technical knowledge, comfortable interacting with development teams
- You will have knowledge and a keen interest in the Irish property market
What’s it like to work here?
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s fastest growing Internet companies. You will get the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our future direction. Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation.
Our company values give us a framework for leadership and daily decision making, they are what make us a great place to work. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our staff share and work towards a common goal and vision for the company. These values are the embodiment of how we as a company and individually behave and present ourselves both internally and externally for our colleagues, our users and our customers.
- We have a blackbelt mindset
- We like to simplify things
- We make things happen
- We collaborate across teams, business units and brands
- We’re passionate about what we do
Competitive salary in a dynamic and innovative work environment
We help you plan for your future by offering 5% contribution towards your pension
Peace of mind with life assurance and fully paid healthcare
Focused career development and progression opportunities
If you’re cycling or commuting, we’ve got you covered with the Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes
Running lessons with a dedicated trainer, right from our office
English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland
We have Friday treats and a monthly buffet breakfast supplied by Urban Picnic
We celebrate your Birthday with cake and successful probations with champagne!
MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to reach your potential
A great central location in the heart of Dublin city centre
Our biggest benefit is our friendly and talented people!
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Distilled SCH is a place where everyone can grow and develop themselves both personally and professionally. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.