Elsewhen is a London based studio designing digital products & services. Working with global companies across a number of regions, we design new customer experiences that solve business and consumer problems. Elsewhen brings a deep understanding of the product lifecycle, coupled with experience in integrating startup methodologies into corporate business.
Our culture is a balance between autonomy and collaboration, insight and intuition, work and life. We’re ambitious and hard working but we make sure to get home on time. We have two dogs. And we think you’ll like working here.
Come join the team — https://www.elsewhen.com
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a product manager with strong business analysis and requirements gathering experience, to work with one of our clients and help shape the future of banking. You will focus on Operations, Finance, Risk and other functions.
You will conduct interviews with C-suite members, gather requirements, prioritise and suggest technical and operational requirements. You will create a roadmap together with the client and a plan to launch.
You are expected to manage the backlog and make sure we deliver outstanding results on time and budget. You will be managing delivery and working closely with the client, advising and coaching. The right candidate will thrive in an Agile process, and feel comfortable with project management methods, creating project plans and reporting progress.
We are also looking for a person who recognises themselves with these items below:
- Experience working in Agile programme
- Working and workshopping with C suite stakeholders
- Being able to translate requirements into a more agile artefact
- Able to understand the relations between different business verticals, and produce user flows and process maps to maximise their efficiency
- Experience with working into a roadmap
- Can explain technical decisions to stakeholders
- Have worked in a big corporate setting, preferably where multiple work streams need to coordinate frequently
- Worked directly with engineering and design teams
- Previous life in a consultancy or as a business analyst in a modern tech organisation
If you also have some of these under your belt that’s a bonus:
- Previous life in a startup
- Knowledge of moders SaaS FS providers (Mambu etc)