As a Product Manager, you will be accountable for developing and implementing the proposition and end-to-end product lifecycle. You’ll be data and research driven so that products and services can be continuously iterated and refined with a customer-obsession lens. You will also drive and communicate the overall Global Platform strategy and vision with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll be supporting in the development of useful and usable products that provide a delightful customer experience and open up new revenue streams for the business area
- You’ll run the design process, understand research techniques, design patterns, service design, listen actively to user feedback to constantly iterate on product and experience
- You’ll influence the tech stack, data model, and APIs, platform and system architecture, challenging limitations and pushing tech-enabled possibilities
- You’ll partner with key functions to deliver propositions and optimise resources to reduce time to market and cost
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of proposition development and delivery, including planning, user case creation, user experience design, business case development
- Experience in delivering research and usability testing
- An understanding of customer centric design techniques
- Market understanding of business models and the offering of other the banks, fintech and tech companies
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Problem solving skills, including the ability to apply creative and innovative thinking, challenge the status quo and drive beneficial process improvements
- Experience in a customer driven organisation with a customer first mind-set
- Strong analytical skills with ability to build data driven insights
- Knowledge of online and/or mobile services, capabilities and trends
Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.