carwow is changing the way Britain buys cars by turning the existing car-buying process on its head.
Through carwow, the UK’s best-rated dealers compete for your business, taking the hassle and haggling out of new car buying.
It’s the way forward.
We’re a driven, energetic startup based in central London and are backed by Europe’s leading VC’s including:
Balderton Capital (Betfair, Bebo, Bookatable, Yoox)
Episode 1 (Zoopla, LOVEFiLM, Shazam)
Samos (Betfair, Kabbee, Ocado, BoF)
We’ve raised over £6.2M in funding since we launched in 2013, so we’re growing fast!
We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
– Take ownership of existing and new product features
– Work with the existing product team on new product features; from idea, to MVP to ongoing iteration
– Analyse how users are using our existing product, both quant and qual research
– Help define the product strategy by gathering and analysing data and feedback from multiple stakeholders; consumers, dealers, industry experts, marketing, finance, developers, designers, the board
– Define and work towards the metrics that will judge if a product change is a success
– Work closely with developers to work out what’s technically possible and what tradeoffs can be made
– Work with designers to build wireframes and map out user journeys
– 3+ years in product management or strategy consulting
– Graduate from an elite university in an analytical discipline
– Highly analytical yet very commercial
– Very autonomous, not afraid to take control and responsibility
– Never satisfied, always looking for a better way to doing everything
– We see this as a vital hire to the continued success of the business, so for the right candidate would offer a competitive salary and significant equity
– This role would report directly to the CEO