DrEd is looking to hire a Product Manager to help grow our award-winning healthcare platform by creating a best-in-class digital experience for our customers as well as improving and creating tools used by our doctors, pharmacists and customer support teams.
We are an ambitious, focused and fun team of 42 doctors, developers, ops and marketers – all passionate about re-imagining the world’s health care so that it is radically simpler, faster and more affordable.
You’ll help us define, prioritise and launch new features, working closely with our Head of Product and in-house development team. As we continue to grow, you will have the opportunity to specialise in an area of your interest, which could include mobile apps, doctor and customer support tools, or core services optimisation.
You will likely:
– Write business specifications/product requirements for new features
– Gather input from key internal stakeholders in marketing, operations, clinical, and UX
– Create product roadmaps and prioritise features to meet business objectives
– Work closely with the development team to deliver features according to roadmap priorities
– Analyse the effect of released features and incorporate learnings into the product roadmap
The right candidate might:
– Have 2+ years of product management experience, with ownership of a product area or set of features
– Have experience working with agile methodologies
– Be passionate about the user experience with good attention to detail
– Use research and data to help prioritise feature development
– Be intellectually flexible and able to quickly get up to speed with the complexities of delivering great, innovative healthcare products
– Be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
What you’ll get in return:
– Competitive salary, with a share options package and company-wide bonus scheme
– Hardware of your choice
– The ability to work flexibly as well as some great team social events every month
– 10% protected time for you to work on personal projects and learn new skills as well as an individual training budget to spend on any conference / workshop you wish
– A snazzy Nespresso coffee machine, quick access to two of London’s best street food markets, and free fruit for the office to try and counteract all the indulgent street food …