JobLadder is the company behind CharityJob, the UK’s leading website for jobs in the charity and not-for-profit sector. We are working to develop cutting-edge features on CharityJob, and new products beyond it. So we are looking to add a new Digital Product Manager to the team to take us through this period of rapid growth.
The team of about 30 staff is based in Norbiton, near Kingston upon Thames (30 mins from Waterloo).
Salary: £45K – £60K
· Own the product roadmap for an agreed area on CharityJob.
· Analyze and report on all aspects of product performance.
· Write functional specifications to launch projects on a timely basis, fully covering the project milestones, ensuring all product work aligns with the business objectives.
· Scan the competitive landscape to stay up-to-date with digital products in the recruitment space.
· Prioritize the work against objectives.
· Maintain all product documentation.
· Act as the user voice and managing formal and informal testing including conducting survey and face-to-face research with customers to concept test and market test new functionalities and new products.
· Work with UI / UX to produce high-level wireframes and flow diagrams for new products as well as consistent improvement of current products.
· Ongoing learning and implementation of best practices regarding process, methodologies, tools, techniques etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a digital product management role.
Experience of new product development using Agile.
Strong planning, organisational and time management skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Good attention to detail.
Strong analytical skills.
An awareness of emerging digital trends.
Desirable Skills and Abilities
Experience in online recruitment industry.
Project Management training.