AI/NLP Product Manager
(Voice to text conversion)
Third Bridge, London
Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive
intelligent investment decisions. We operate in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has
consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
At Third Bridge, you will make an impact every day. Much of our work is cutting edge. You will have guidance but also freedom and flexibility. We want you to bring your best ideas to the table. We are constantly challenging ourselves, constantly looking to disrupt our market. While very focused on growing our core businesses, we will innovate where we see opportunities, something we have done time and time again.
Our Mission as a company informs our culture and how we work
together. We are open and transparent, value feedback, never stand still and always aim to do better. We shock people with trust and help them to jump. We like winning and never miss the opportunity to celebrate! If this is the sort of environment you want to be part of, join us and help us build an amazing company!
Over the last few years, our business model has shifted from primarily a service business to a combination of service and content. This shift has resulted in an acceleration of our growth and exciting new challenges to tackle.
To further accelerate our growth, we are tripling our investment in
technology in 2019. We have ambitious plans to become the market
leader by 2023 and need a high calibre AI Product Manager to work closely with two of our founders and a team of 5 Product Managers.
The Product Manager will be positioned at the core of the business and will tackle some of the following challenges:
● Tailored knowledge/content distribution to a sophisticated, global
and diverse user base
● Recommendation engines driven by AI/ML for voice to text
● Predictive behaviour modelling
● Workflow automation
● Proprietary data handling and packaging
● Organisation scaling engineering
Why you should join us
● If you are tired of large corporate mentality/red tape and instead are looking for a dynamic and diverse environment;
● If you are allergic to corporate politics and instead are looking for an organisation where everyone has a voice and individual impact is
● If you are hungry to tackle real challenges, then you should join us!
● You will have some demonstrable experience working with user
workflows from voice recognition into text conversion and able to
make recommendations on AI providers of this service
● We are looking for a fun, driven and interesting individual with
proven Product Owner experience with demonstrable business
● You’ll be comfortable operating in a fast-changing environment with some level of ambiguity and uncertainty.
● Someone with the skills and creativity to disrupt and innovate.